Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thinking.

Hm...


Hmmm....


HHmmm...



Why? After thinking for quite a while. I still don't understand why i can get this kind of result for my pathology. Hmm... because i din study well? I did study. Hm.. Because the tactic i use is not suitable for the negative marking style? Hm... because the language problem of the questions. Maybe. i indeed don't really quite understand the language. But, everybody complain about the language problem ah. Hm... Because i din think deep enough? Hm.. because i din concentrate well? Hm... Why? Still don't understand. Somebody, enlighten me pls.

Hmmm...

HHmmm...

I got two thinking now actually.
Study so much seems like a bit no use.

Hm...

I should jia u more n try to do better next time.

HHmm...

Well.. i give up in thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

严重的感觉到被冷落

可以专心是好的

我要坚强

3 comments:

Siew 冰 said...

Gambateh o...dun GIVE UP @_@ i noe u can do it...take tis as a "push" for u to do better...hehe

pikwei said...

2nd thought!!!
say NO NO to ur 1st thought!!

Cycelia Ting said...

i did quite okayly for patho i think but i'm still not satisfied...i think cos i was too involved in watching dramas...hahha....anyways just jia you okay! next CA we will all get As....!!!!!!