Monday, March 30, 2009

坏孩子

Got very depressed after the pk test on friday. So, in order to pull myself back again. I went to enjoy my weekend. =P Crazy.

Friday night. Forgot what I did. Cried till super blur and tired, watched movie and slept? Oh ya.. Almost strike by lightning when I was talking to Louis at hall foyer. Wow. That was really scary. Can see sparks next to Louis's face.

Saturday. Mum said she'll arrived at 10 stg in the morning but what happen was: my little naughty bro appeared in front of my door at around 11am and told me pa and ma had gone to meet another customer. Oh my. So there it goes. Imagine I was sitting in front of my com, trying to do my lab reports, with my brother rolling on my bed, playing with my my bear bears, my doggies and kapok (well.. they are all my soft toys). Then, i gave up and let him use my com. And you know what!? He really enjoyed himself playing the huddles game in the PetSociety. -____-'' Oh my. My brother is not very normal. Must be bcus of more influences from his two weird sisters. Ha..

Then! Went to eat lunch in Bukit Batok. Four of us, ba, ma, bro and me. Ate a big feast of chicken rice plus super lots of side dishes.


Around 2.30pm, meet Chan at Bukit Batok mrt. Then we went City Hall area. Tried the quite ex and small but tasty ice cream!

Saw this cute little Mickey in Marina Square.

Bought one book. Don't ask me why. Cause got sale? =P Behind the book is my new file from Daiso. =)

Then, went to Plaza Singapore! Got to eat the tasty Tako-yaki! Got red wine too! cause? got sale again. Hahaha...

Night, rushed to UCC. Went to watch Dance Uncensored. A combined dance production by all hall of residence in NUS. I ran from YIH to UCC cause I was quite late! Thanks Pik Wei for collected the ticket and reserved a seat for me. Or else I really don't know where I'll gone up to. Dance Uncensored! Some of the dance were really not bad! Like KE dance, different from the others. Majority of the dances ware hip hop and modern style. The A Night in the Museum by Raffles Hall was not bad too! Entertaining. KE's He Had It Coming, Chicago gal's style brought a WOW to me. Not bad huh? Then, Feng was in the item The World is Not Enough. Didn't know that Feng can dance quite well. Hee.. 帅oh!

Then, went back hall. Watched movie and enjoyed the red wine with Chan. Maybe I drank too fast already. End up very blur and slept till noon of sunday. Chan said that I was drunk. Oh really? But I only remembered that I just slept slept and slept.

Sunday, rushed my marketing project. Went out with Chan at 3pm to Clementi. Was meant to send her back but we end up eating sushi there. Hohoho.. 99 cents for each white plates. Not bad oh. Ate till super full.

Said bye to Chan and went back hall to continue with my projects. Sacrificed dinner for another good long sleep. Then, went jogging around 9stg pm, packed MacD, meet Feng and finished them off.

Ah... Wish to crop myself out of the picture. I spoiled the picture la...

Ah.. Realised that my blog is quite long. Had been typing and typing these few days. Ah.. Ignor me. This blog is super messy. It require editing! Like my marketing write up. Refined refined! It got to be better! Oh well.. Back to my project and reports....

No comments: