Friday, April 17, 2009

Stress??

Oh my god! I am so stress out! I know that I shouldn't let my CAP fall down anymore. I know that I shouldn't SU my mkt module this sem! I know and I know. I studied.. But I just can't remember and regurgitate everything. Can we have something that doesn't require so much memorising??? Oh my.. Then I shouldn't end up in Pharmacy course. T-T

Attended last lecture at 4pm. The guest lecture's talk is quite useful. Not for the exam but for me to think of my future. What I really want to be? Practising pharmacist? Research path? Or something not related to pharmacy at all??? Do you know that CEO of Tiger Airways is actually a Pharmacy degree holder that worked in industry field before he went over to stg totally not related to pharmacy??? Oh my. I am confused. I don't have confidence in my memory..

Anyway, I'll only think about that after exam. I got no time!!! NO time and NO energy to think of other things than exam now. Oh my... Everything is so last minute. Tel me!!! Tel me how can I remember everything. T-T My brain just refuse to do so. Headache. Ate panadol and continue study.. in that so NOT-efficient way to study. T-T

Am i stress? Am i stress??? NO! I should change my thinking. Think of ntg. I am NOT stress. Focus!! Just focus on the exam. Just these few weeks!!! And I can fly to Australia!!! WOho~ T-T I am crazy. Well... Ignor all the negative stuff. Stay positive. Jia you jia you!!! Psyco psyco myself!! I can do it I can do it!!! Well.. CAn I really??? AH!!!! Don't think so much. Just do it!! Nike!! Oh yeah~ I am fine. Lol. Hahahahaha... x_X

1 comment:

Siew 冰 said...

woho...u going Australia? Great! Gambateh a...i m counting down for my last paper...Add oil@_@