Saturday, May 2, 2009

Treasure

My ma just called me. crying. My uncle in S'pore passed away this morning at his working place, PSA. I can see PSA from my room now. The place that is not so far from me. So sad. That uncle is very kind. He visited me when I was working in IMM last holiday because he just lived there nearby. Off all the uncles at my father's side. I like him most. He is just so kind. Why so unfair? Why wanna take his life like this? He had been working for so long and he is just going to retired and finally rest. Oh my.. Sad. My parents will be coming to S'pore tmr. Not for a good reason. With Swine Flu and the things happening around us now. We should really treasure what we have. Especially the people around us. Glad to be alive.

No comments: