Wednesday, July 15, 2009

As days go on.

Last weekend got no dance practice and SA so I grapped the chance to go back home! Another reason is that my ma's going oversea. =) Feel so good to be in home again after em... 3 weeks? Went back home straight after work on friday. Luckily got ma to picked me up or else I wouldn't be going home by trying to cross the checkpoint on the crazy friday night.

Went to eat Bak Kut Teh with my ma and pa when I reached home! Then spent my whole Saturday flooding around and slack. So shiok. 9pm on Sat, dragged Chan to accompany me at home cause my pa and younger bro sent my ma to the KL airport. Went to buy Ramli Burger that night too. Hohoho...

Took 9am bus on Sunday down to JB. Went to Feng's home and had lunch with his family before we were back to S'pore again. Get to eat a not bad Bak Kut Teh and steam fish in Tampoi for lunch! Feng drove me in to S'pore the first time too! Hee...

---------------------------------------------------------------

From Monday till today, me and Cycelia got posted to R2 pharmacy in NUH. It is so far the best location to be in. We both love the place and especially the people over there. Can feel the team bonding over there. Even thou we are rushing and doing our work, everyone is still smilling and some laughing of some jokes. ^^ (Really unlike some pharmacy in NUH oh. Only certain people will know what I am talking about la) =P

Really thanks the people there for these 3 days and for the things that I have learnt from there.

Going to P1 pharmacy tomorrow. Hopes I will get to meet more friendly people and learn more stuff!

No comments: