Feel a bit disappointed. Both on myself and on my good friends over here. Yeah... I admit that I am getting more 'out' of the group. But, sometimes, if you doesn't click then you just won't click. Tried to be more 'into' the group ... Took Korean tgt when that is a stupid module to use SU on. Anyway, what trigger this is that, they bought one 'miss pharmacist' t-shirt tgt yesterday. Yeah.. If they want, they can ask me want or not and help me buy on the spot. If they've thought of me...
Then, sit with one of them in the class today. Thank you her that at least she told me about this and ask me to go to buy. When i ask her y didn't ask me yesterday and just buy.. She said, they don not have enough money. Well.. It is bellow $10. Ok.. Never mind. I went to Central Forum to search for that shirt. Don't have. Think the bazzar change aldy. Then, went back to Sci, got bazzar, so went to search for it again.. Mood getting lower in each search. Maybe it is just fate...
The conclusion is ... Good friends are hard to find. Maybe it is my own problem too... dono how to keep up with the relationship btw human. Sigh... Just some random thought. Can just ignor me... Maybe shouldn't bring laptop to school today so i'll have some buffer time for my disappointment to go away. ><"
SEM BREAK COMING SOON!!!! Although it is short and busy with 3 CA and 1 quiz and 2 projects. I'll still make sure that I can rest.
Positive~ Treasure those who treasure me. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment