It was a fun celebration, with my dad acting like kids and playing along with us. My dad is 50 years old already!

Friday! It is 13th Nov, and Friday!!! AH!!! Black Fri! I was quite unlucky on that day actually, First, forget to remind someone to bring something for me. Second, alligted bus without scanning my ez-link card cause I can't find it at that point. Third, wanted to go have some cakes and end up the shop had been moved, luckily by 15 min walk we were still be able to find it. Forth, looked through my Korean paper, so many careless mistakes, feel like banging the wall. Fifth! my CAM result not as good as well... Sigh.. Why everything must happen on the same day? It is black Friday indeed.
Anyway! Had something nice too! Found the cake shop that I went with Soofei b4. Tried the Monc Blanc that we missed last time. =)
Bought cheese tarts, Monc Blanc and some choco cake which I had forgot the name =P
---------------------------------------
I am having recurrent IBC (Irritable Bowel Symptoms). Why? Stress? Sigh.. Ate the last cap of Mebeverine yesterday, if this continues, I gotta go back to see doc to get the med again.. And.. The med is not cheap.

No comments:
Post a Comment