Monday, December 14, 2009

Think think think

Hoho~ Christmas is near and I am happy cause I am still having holiday~ ^^

Yesterday! Yesterday was Sunday. Lol. Surprisingly, Davin sent me to JB yesterday. Never see him since year 1 December. So, yesterday meeting was like 2 years after the last meeting. Was a bit worried before the day he sent me over cause 2 years ago, he didn't even has a car license. =P If he see this post he is going to say that I don't have confident in him and he'll feel hurt aldy. Updated each other during the ride. He is teaching primary school in Kota Tinggi now. Happy for him cause he seems quite settle down now, bought his own black Myvi and can feel that he has grown up (a bit =P) since the last meet up. Even thou he looks slightly different due to the increase of his weight, he is still the same, the way that he talk, always trying to beat around the bush rather than answering me straight. He drove me around in UTM before I came over to S'pore. Went to the mountain that was mentioned by the others. UTM is big and ulu. Lol. Maybe that is the difference between the uni in S'pore and M'sia. But, the environment in UTM is not bad thou, with the hills, greenery and lakes.

After that, finally get to see Yf after 7 days. Lol. Although it is just 7 days but it gets a bit weird cause when I am in S'pore, I can see him 24/7. Went to watched movie, NEW MOON!!! Wow, loves the story, loves the handsome Edward and Jack. =P

Will be going home on Tue and will be in KL from Wed to Fri. So, friends, contact my M'sia number if you want to meet up k? =)

No comments: