Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Decided

Decided to go for Guardian and rejected the others. Why? Cause I like the environment better and I like the personal development that Guardian is emphasize on. Other than the pay, working in Guardian will provide more flexibility too.

Why? If only my parents will ask about this question too. Meet them on Monday late evening after I made the decision and replied to the institutions. When I was talking about the experience that I went through on the super packed Sat. My ma interrupted and ask me so how is the pay. I told her that is basically and most likely the highest pay among all institutions for pre-reg pharmacist aldy. And after hearing my answer, then my dad shot:"then your bro's gf is better than you aldy as she is getting few hundreds more then you for her second job".

Yaya.. That is all you care. All you care is the number.

Whatever. If you do not understand than I shall not discuss about the matters any further. Sometimes, I just don't like how they react. Never mind.

--------------------------------------------------------

Classmates sort of like decided of where to go after we graduate aldy. Some offers are really not bad too! as the environment is so competitive now. =) Hope everybody will find their happiness in whatever they do in the future.

------------------------------------------------------

Meet my sis on that Monday too. After she came back from her Taiwan trip. Guess what she brought for me? A quite ex Burberry Brit perfume and a bag which she said is very 'hot' in Taiwan now. And I tried the 'pad-like' mashmallow lo. The packing is so funny. It is packed like pads for gals use (Duh..) and there is individual packing inside. Just like the real thing. Lol. And the mashmallow inside. It is really soft~



2 comments:

sHanNa said...

it's good that u don go for the number but the experience.

as a freshman, we have to learn from scratch, gain the learning point in order for us to go further. =)

jiayou~

Unknown said...

Guardian maybe is the institution that offer highest pay among all for pre-reg aldy actually. =P

Ok la. Consider for a fresh-graduate, the pay is actually not bad aldy. What do my ma knows. Don bother her la.