Friday, March 12, 2010

Decision

Yeah. Officially get excluded again. Sigh.. What should I do? Maybe the situation really push me to one side of the decision. Although until now I don't know what to do and my stand is not exactly very strong.

Don't like to make decision. Afraid? Ya, maybe. I scare that I will be regret for my decision later on. Hmm.. Nothing can be the best la. Everything comes with its pro and cons.

At least situation is not exactly very bad. Maybe is not bad afterall. Gotta be positive oh.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Why so negative? Club? boyfriend? Nothing could be really that bad. In a long run over your lifetime, these decisions doesn't really matter. The most important thing is right now, no regret.
Now, sun shine. A beautiful flower need a beautiful smile.
Here is a soft nerd looking blue rabbit say hob, hob...

Look on the brighter side, you are still young and pretty. ^_^

stupid me said...

Haha.. Although I do not know you (I think), but thanks for the encouragement. Yeah~ Like what you said, really should be stronger and more positive. =)