Suddenly, have the feeling to write blog again. Somewhere for me to express myself.
My bf had proposed to me. Have my happiness finally come? Well.. I will say that this is a continuous thing. Love is not how you have started. Love and relationship is about how to maintain and sustain it. Hope that we will be happy till the end of life. =)
Woman is really a kind of complicated creature. And so am I. Having say that... I am feeling so confused now. PMS-ing? Oh well... Things had been good. New job, new life, new husband? Lol. Peaceful life is good isnt. it? But why am I feeling so bored? Am I being greedy again? But wat's wrong with hoping an interesting life? I am... Confused. Woman.. not easy to entertain woman.. I hope that my EQ can be stronger. Or maybe.. let me go for some holiday.. So as to sustain my life. Haha...

No comments:
Post a Comment