Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas??? and Do Not read if you are hungry!

After Pharmaco test this morning, went to Orchard. For? cause the new phone cant read my sim card liao.. Sent to service lo. Must faster recover fully ya.. Then, i got to drink the steam-milk again! ^^

the cup change to chirstmas style lo.

Then, whole orchard is in Chirtmas feel already, decoration in progress and some shopping mall already got their work done! Yeah~ Feel so excited walking around. It is decided! i must go around in KL n S'pore to look at their Christmas deco and take lots of picture! Maybe I can cover JB too! ^^
3 storeys high christmas tree in Taka. (as usual every year)

Another one in Taka.

At closer look! They are all bear bear!! Green colour de. ><
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday night, when I studied till super sad and down... I got one email from meimei about the Mr. Baoz. ><


2 comments:

aNgElINe^mE said...

haha...i wan to try tat baozi too!!!haha...if u try d muz let me noe yr comment ya..haha...xmas!!mayb ard early december i will go spore too..keke..so long din go spore during xmas season d...super miz it!!

stupid me said...

hey, if come s'pore let me know la. I go meet you. But I'm working lo. gotta see how. Ask fei fei out too! then if yuan hui is in spore then we can organise a mini gathering. hee..