Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Instantly high!

Yesterday, 5stg pm, ma called: 'Hey, we are in JB now. Papa say wanna go neway sing k n eat the buffet. So can you n Bei come over to JB now???' My reaction was like, WAT!?!?!?!?!?!?! O_o

Well. 5.45pm. Meet sis n depart from NUS. All the way qiong to Neway, squeeze 183, cramp mrt, then 170 jam a while then first time Q-ing to cross checkpoint using excess card. "Walked" at speed of 40km/hr and reacht there at 8pm. >< Sang and played till 10stg pm. After went to Neway in CS for so so many times, that is the first time that I went into such a big room with attached bathroom somemore. That room can fit around 20 person easily. Sang all sorts of oldies to entertain my parents. My dad acting cute there too!

Reached hall at 12am. Luckily my parents drove me n my sis back. Or else I think we will miss the last bus and end up taking cab back. Damn tired.. n there goes my whole night. ><

My 11yo little brother that has almost same height with me. ><
That are his birthday presents. =)

------------------------------------------------------------

Meet the HR people from Guardian this afternoon and talked for around 75minutes. Was hoping for a job as pharmacist asistant but now end up like another one month of preceptorship. That means they'll have certain expectation on our drug knowledge blah blah blah.. oh my.. Decided to apply for the holiday subsitise too. That means that in I gotta qiong for all the activities no matter how my working hour will be. X_x oh my.. That is suppose to a holiday.. Well.. What can i do? I want to go for that graduation trip!!!!! Work hard!!! ><

------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want exam I don't want study I don't want to face all this.... Well. Do I have a choice? Tired.

1 comment:

yH said...

jia you!!
you'll be a very advanced pharmacist one day. this is just the process. hehe.
although i'm free, deep down in my heart i noe, maybe, i need more effort when i'm out there. hehe. jia you loh~