Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Chirstmas eve

Today's working day had been quite different. Laileng had finally back and today the two pre-reg are there so it is pretty lively. Haha.. got a chirstmas gift from a promoter and ate some cookies that brought back from Shanghai by my mentor.

Gift from one of the promoter.

Found Nicorette sample on the rack when I was so so sien and trying to find something to do. and Tata!!! that is the Nicorette inhaler and the 'bullets' are actually those insert that actually contain the nicotine.
Tried 2mg nicotine gum and Daniel, one of the pre-reg tried the 4mg one. (Our mentor is the one who sugessted it!) Tried to chew it in the correct way which is different from how we chew normal chewing gum. First, we chew chew chew till there is some taste. (which i cant really taste it so i chewed quite a few times ba). Then after the taste is out, rest or like what they say: 'park' in on the cheek and let the nicotine diffuse over. I can actually feel the tinggling sensation!! then, the feeling become stronger and stronger and I started to feel uneasy.

(note: Side effect of nicotine gum: vomit, headahce, hiccup, palpitation etc etc)

Oh well.. then i decided to vomit out the gum to avoid anything that might be happening. =P And Daniel actually say i m not man enough and he actually chewed the gum hours and hours after that. Well. I told him: 'I decided to continue to smoke' Wahahaha..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raining whole day.. Very cold oh..

Wishing everybody Merry X'mas.

No comments: