---------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in Guardian. Dono what happen to the duty assigned. My mentor is suppose to be in the store yesterday but she din turn up. The same thing happen today too! N guess what!? Yesterday the super interesting most fascinating locum pharmacist 'oh nod' came over! Me n yiting (another pre reg) just siam far far away from the dispensary. Oh ya! I wrote stg in my note pad at that time! Just not to forget the feeling at that time... o.O
Here it goes: 'I'm drafting this in the place i work, facing the most fantastic pharmacist in here, the one that everybody loves esp the pharm student. I'm stuck in between the staff here and him (cause he just made a big fuss when he wanted to claim his cab fee). I still have to smile smile and face both side. Don't like to get in btw man... Let the time pass faster please
.
.
.
Yiting just took half day off since basically we can do ntg there and she just don't want to face him.
.
.
.
Oh my god!!! He just said: 'good luck to you' with a smile and hiiakk hiiaak laugh after that when we discussed about the future pharmacist career in s'pore. Oh gosh.. I think my life has shorten. . . . Ah!!!!!! He just said: ' luckily today have you to talk to me, or else i'll be super bored here' Oh my 天!!! I just frost there you know!?" The conclusion is: Please dont let me meet him again. super CC kanasai! ------------------------------------------------------------------
Got my result for last sem today. Sigh.. Other than sigh, i don't know what else can i do. -----------------------------------------------------------------
Had a good dinner after the case studies discussion in IKEA Tampines just now. Well.. maybe the good food can cheer us up after we got our result?
Our first log cake!
Tata!!!! heavy dinner huh?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted to write about this courtesy lion poster that we saw on the sat outing. Funny yo..
Wanted to write about this courtesy lion poster that we saw on the sat outing. Funny yo..
No comments:
Post a Comment