Monday, January 5, 2009

nothing

Yesterday was the last day of work. Yi ting keep counting down the time for me until the last half and hour my mentor count down for me too. Haha.. Went for a dinner in Ajisen LaMian after that and went Kopitiam to have some dessert that I always see got long long Q of people. Ate till super full yo~

Ajisen La mian with 2 side dishes~
Top corner is the dessert that we ate~ one of them is durian ice yo~


Then, 10.30pm. Dragged yf out for jogging with me. So long din exercise already. Stamina really cannot make it lo~

-------------------------------------------------

It is raining outside. Wei. Can rest a while before the hallplay practice and volleyball training tonight.

Actually, I only feel that it is holiday now. Although there is only one week left before the school start and I gotta decide what other modules to take. 烦啊~

------------------------------------------------

Feng cook me lunch after the hallplay practice this morning. Campbell soup pasta with my favourite Enokitake mushrooms (金針菇), pork ball and an boiled egg.



Then went to find my sis. I sit sat there watching her eat lunch and had a free McFlurry. Hee.. She is going home today yo~ So nice. I want to go home too. Talked to her about some issue and she can easily give me quite a good answer. She'll surely brighten up my day (well.. when her mood is ok). When we are together, we'll have all sorts of funny and silly things to talk about. Haha..

Ah.. Feel like going home too.

No comments: