My left and right foot. I know it is a bit disgusting la. The right side quite serious oh.. Can see flesh aldy. So pain. Aiyo.. Y like that la...
Just now b4 training, went to Sci libraby and borrowed this 2 novels. Heee.... I know that's a bit not like me. But, going home tmr.. scare that i'll grow mushroom or collect dust at home so i better find stg to do. I dont want to touch any pharmacy related stuff la...
Planned to go for more running and stamina training on my own back home too. Gotta jia you lo~ Oh ya ya!! NO worry. I din forget about all the good food back in Klg and my mum's cooking!!! Ah~
Later still got hall play practice and then SA duty. I'll put plaster on my 'blisted' toes and hope i can survive. No worsen cases of the wound pls.. I hope..
Oh ya!!! Got my Touch Rug jersey just now too!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Oh my 天!!! I saw Tze Khee just now. Well... not in my dream la. She is really back to KE from her SEP. Feel so happy seeing her! =) But she's going home tonight la. Hee...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't know what is going to happen for our Australia trip. No updates till now.. Oh my.. Hope it's still on. Or else I'll have to come out with my own plan already. Hohohoh..
------------------------------------------------------------------
Going home tomorrow, renew passport, eat till fat fat, training and enjoy the peaceful life in klg. Well.. I m trying to avoid to mention about the kanasai checkpoint and the travelling. Anyway!!! YEAH!! I m going home!!!
3 comments:
congratulations!
take more rest at home and charge into the battle field!
jiayou lu! ^^
wah!! It's tht bcoz of my boots??
haiz..I never do any stamina trainning here leh.. chui lo!
nana: battle field?? I scare of bombs. Haha...
Pw: yoho~ better go do some running on your own back at home lo. Dont want to be 'chui' senior la. Haha..
Post a Comment