Wednesday, February 4, 2009

On and on..

Forgive me for abandon my blog. Had been quite busy and tired lately. Physically and mentally. Gotta update b4 I don't feel like writing anymore cause don't know where to start. =P

Thurs, 29 Jan, Hallplay bump in day. Went to Marketing tutorial, the environment is so different from sci fac. Well, I am glad that I actually enjoy the tutorial. =)

Fri and Sat, 30 & 31 Jan. Hallplay, Pymalion!! spends whole 2 days in UCC. Experience some different 'culture' of Hallplay. Classify it as different cause I am more a 'XQRJ' person. =) Really, you'll learn something. People do do things different and emphasize on different perspective.

Sunday, 1st Feb. Hallplay supper and the actual Lao Sheng! (Oh ya, the so called 'dry-run' laosheng was on 30 Jan). Everybody squeeze in a double room then was eating, chit-chating and laughing. Played Indian Poker too! The forfeits were hilarious. ^^

Monday, 2nd Feb. Lab and lectures and headache cause of Yf's birthday plan. =P What happen when the first moment of his birthday?? Only me and him knows. Hee..

Tue, 3rd Feb. Plans went on. When he went to his tutorial, rush to buy ingredients, cakes, flowers and cooked a simple meal in 2 hours. Then, after lunch, rush for lectures for 6 hours straight. After lecture, finally got him to go out with me. Hope my plan really create memorable surprises for him. =) Reached back hall near 10pm and 'pakat' with few hall friends to celebrate his birthday with the actual big birthday cake. But, we kena 'sapo'... ><''' Anyway, Feng, although I said so many times already.. Still.. Happy birthday ya~
The happy Yi Feng~

Today! lecture and lab again. Night, went for volleyball match. Well.. Maybe I was just too relax. No pressure for the match at all. Still, did few mistakes. ><''' Hope we'll do better in the next game!

----------------------------------------------------------

These few days, not very happy actually. Conflict. Life stress? Well.. Gotta slow down my pace and really think about some matters...

Hm... In the meanwhile, life goes on~

2 comments:

Siew 冰 said...

hey...gambateh o...
i haf d same feeling as u...
Conflict? Stress?
But still v haf to do our duty la..
^_^

Lai said...

Thanks dear.. Felt really happy for the every single thing you did.

Hug hugs!!! =P