Mid term break lo~ And today is sunday already. 2nd say of this one week break. Why am I still in S'pore? The usual me will surely rush back home on last Friday after the last class. =P Still in S'pore cause got SA duties, project meet up and go home can't study? (even thou stay here also can't really study. Lol.)
Planned to go sing k at this coming Wed before I go home. Then, thurs go KL, Fri from KL back to Kluang. Then stay at home till maybe late Sat or till Sunday morning. ><''' My mid-term break is going to be quite exiting yo~ So, I really make myself study before Wed. Oh my... Concentrate concentrate... Even thou I can't really settle down to study. Sigh... Well... Just do my best ba. =)
Just had 芋头扣肉 for dinner. Don't worry. My hallfood is not so nice. That is actually cooked and brought to S'pore by my ma. And ma is quite proud of crossing checkpoint with the two bowls of pork without any warning from the officers there. Hee.. I am not sure whether can bring in or not. For own consumption should be ok ba? Anyway, ma is happy, my sis and me feel so happy and fortunate too!!! Thanks ma! I miss home cooked food!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment