Friday, March 20, 2009

Totally random

Waiting for last lecture for this week. Lecture at 4-6pm during friday is really not a good slot. Suppose to be studying for phamacotherapy CA this coming Tue. But my brain is not working fine again. Yes... again. Don't know what is happening. Get throbbing headache and feel saturate so easily.

Don't know why. My appetite is quite good these few days but there are just no good food around. Bought cheesecake from Megabites and it taste yucky. Not nice at all. Then, last night bought cheesy fries. It turned out to be hot oily fries with super tiny-little-bit of cheese. Sigh.. I want to go back home for good food..

Thinking. Why am I here in NUS? What is the meaining of life now? Study blindly. Stuff everything in my brain and sit for exam? Sigh.. I really don't know.

I know I am wasting my time. But who cares? Can I go out tonight? Throw everything behind me and go for a good dinner. Watch a movie and relax maybe??? FAT HOPE. Come back to reality! You gotta psycho yourself and happily stay in your room and study. Oh yeah~ That is reality. Even 'kanasai' can't describe it well.

2 comments:

Siew 冰 said...

Gambateh kudasai neh...

Ning said...

i so get that feeling man. sigh