Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Change

Yeah~ Why am I feeling better today? Cause I decided to give myself a break and went for a amazing movie! Dragged yf out with me too. =P


17 again!! Zac Efron is just so sunny-sunshine-good looking!!



------------------------------------------

Ok. Speak for the change. I had been quite emo these few days cause of the studying. Well... It is really time for a change. Bad result doesn't mean that I can't be a good pharmacist right?? I just can't score well in exam and I got selective memory for drugs. =P

My memory is actually not bad.. just not in pharmacy but diff area like direction and daily life stuff. (Can pharmacy consider my daily life stuff???) Anyway, I really need to be positive. No matter what. I still gotta live this life. Why don't I live it in a better way??? (Well.. I reallly need to keep remind myself of that.) My life is actually NOT BAD!!!! (Psyco-ing myself in progress... ><)

So, for exam, just do my best. =P No stress no stress.. Even I got a bad result (super touch-wood!!) my ma'll still love me, i won't die, my true friends will stay with me and yf won't run away i hope? Haha.. Ok. Enough for my crap. Get back to study.

---------------------------------------

So hot.. Gotta go libray for air-con tmr again. ><''

3 comments:

Siew 冰 said...

Gambateh Kudasai neh!

yuanhui said...

ur mum will still love u, u won't die, yf won't run away.
wah, good psycho point.
sigh.. i really do bad in my exam.. how?!?@>?@?
so difficult..

rachaeL- said...

ah hong ar... yeap! dun stress out.. u still have us by ur side.. haha.. studies & results is just a portion in our life.. =)

yH.. no worries.. surely u had tried ur best or perhaps, u din do badly ~ ^^