Thursday, August 27, 2009

Determine

It has been a while since I last updated my blog.

Meet up with sf last Saturday. Went to try out some Jap cakes and tarts.

Comparing the way that we ate our tarts. Haha... Soo Fei ah...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Got myself a part time job. Now I am looking at another one. Gotta put some effort into it to make it well oh... Hmm... Still not sure to take it or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Bored and sick of someone recently. Just let me be busy so I won't even think of that person.
Oh well.. Really should start studying.. seriously. Not that kind of 'ya.. got read through can already'.

Gotta 'rebuild' myself. Stay strong. Rely on no one.



1 comment:

Siew 冰 said...

Haha...i noe u sure miss of me de...haha
U wan take 2 part time job at one time? so PIA oh? take care ya