Realised that lots of things are organised yet. The setting in my room is still for preceptorship. My files and some stationery that I need is still at home.
Anyway, one main aim to go home is to get myself a new specs too. Power increase a lot. Well... Not a surprise as I, myself can feel it. Left eye increase by 75 and right eye increase by 50. Luckily I can get student price and got a member card so manage to get myself a new specs with RM130 only. So much cheaper compare to some places. So, now I got 3 pair of specs with different power. Lol.
Went to Melaka suddenly on sunday. Went to see one sensei that my ma say is very good. Then, my bro drove his gf down from KL to meet us too. Went to eat some chendol and laksa before we set off home. Not very nice. But not bad la.

Came back to Spore on Monday morning. Causeway was jam like hell again. Got my sis to took the wrong bus with me so we end up back to checkpoint cause I mistaken Larkin as Kranji. Really stupid me oh. Don't tell others this is my fourth year in Singapore. Lol.
------------------------------------------------
Still can get myself a job. Feel so helpless.
Went down for IBG yesterday for touch rugby. Sort of like injured myself again. Didn't know that I can injured my toes till there is yellowish plasma-like-thingy 'bleed'. My ankle not feeling right too. Pain when I walk till I gave up breakfast this morning. Sigh.. I don't remember anything weird happen to my ankle yesterday night. Weird weird. Hope that I can play volleyball tonight. If not, just go down to watch lo...
No comments:
Post a Comment