
Watched this movie this afternoon. Sunk into deep thought after that. Hm.. Everybody in this world really a got different life. And I believe there are really people like that out there. Luckily that my life is quite hm.. 'normal' I think, compare to theirs. Oh ya. That movie is recommended by my sis. Din know that pw watched that before too. Felt quite disturbing in between when I watched it cause of the action and attitude of the main guy lead. I ended up ran up to yf's room and start shouting: 'how can he do that!? how can all this been happening??? he is very sick leh!!' hahaha.. I must have looked funny.
Fall in love with this song after that...
Prisoner of love by 宇多田光
---------------------------------------------------
SDL test is quite disturbing too. So many details, so many things to read. I don't even reach half of my first round of read through.. Feel that pharmacy cohort is killing each other using our own project. oh my.. Test is on Thursday morning. Oh well.. Whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment