OH MY GOD!!!! AHHhhhhh!!!!I really shouted just few hours ago when my plant felt off from my window!!! from three floors down!!!! I feel so proud of it u know, everytime mama stepped into my room she'll admired the plant n praise that I treat it well. T-T And.. all my effort went into drain just now.. It is grew a new 'branches' out.. I just saw few baby leaves protudes their little heads out.. T-T 'heart-ache' ah..
Ran down n climbed over fence n ran to it.. saw it living beside the drain.. So pitiful.. soil spilled out.. leaves droppes on few sides.. the new branches cracked... T-T oh my.. Yf ran after me n asked me forget it n let it 'back-to-the-nature'... I didn't. I tried to pick up all the soil.. as much as possible.. tried to wash off the dirt around the pot.. n tried to organised it.. n there it goes.. it is like this now.. Messy..

Compare to the usual look as in the picture below..

Oh my.. kill me.. cut my careless hand off!!! Oh my 天, pls let it be safe n grow normally again.. Sob sob..
Come to think of it, luckily the pot is strong enough n it din crack n shot off to the residents below me.. >< oh my..
2 comments:
=amen=
god bless ur plant..
hehe...~
it certainly changes after u re-plant it.. but, no worries..
i guess it can survive and grow up under ur care and love
Post a Comment