Another day for me to escape from the Y3 pharmer's life. Went out with yf in the morning to catch 20th Century Boy movie at noon in GV Plaza Singapore. Well. I seriously think that Death Note is so much better than it. My expression was like O_o and -___-'' when watching it. HA~ After lunch, went walked around and ready for the next round.
Next up! High School Musical Three at 4.30pm at the Cathay Cineplex. Watched the movie in the Grand Cathay Hall. The design is not bad. Just before the movie started, there was an announcement :'Ladies and gentlement, welcome to ... blah.. blah.. blah.. sit back and enjoy the presentation'. There were like two spotlight shining along on the audiences seats. Then the curtain open to review the screen and few of the audiences including me n yf clapped. Hahaha.. Feel like we are going for an opera show like that.
High School Musical 3! Really not bad! Feel so high and happy along with the movie. Love the music and the dance moves. Can't help laughing and smilling. =) Their deco sets are fabulous too! Ha~ Can see their effort in the movie, good timing in lots of scenes. With so many people dancing in one scene at the perfect timing. Not easy yo~ Bravo high school musical!!
After movies, got to drink the Starbuck vanilla steamed milk that I miss so much. =) Went chinatown for dinner too!
Oh well. I know that I shouldn't be behaving like I am in a holiday right now but.. sometimes, we really need to escape from the so called normal routine. We gotta rest to go further right?? Hee.. my excuses~ =P
--------------------------------------------------------------------
臭小妹!偷我衣服还想只用一包Dutch Lady chocolate milk来补偿!?我跟妈妈讲! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment