Monday, November 10, 2008

Visualiser

Listen to songs whole day to prevent myself from falling asleep in this damn nice sleeping weather. [That sacrifices my 'concentration' level, which is super low aldy as well =( ]. N guess what? I make some discovery yo! Didn't know that the version of i-Tunes i got now has become so beautiful. Well.. What i mean is its Visualiser. =) I spent time 'captured' some nice ones!


These are some of the nice ones!

This is the one I like most. =)

Last time I used to keep looking at the changes in visualiser in WMP. The effect it got is different from this one. That will give you a feeling like flying when you looking at it. =)

---------------------------------------------------------------

I can feel myself dying. Why I can't even remember anything at all? Feel so sad. Seems like no use.. My blood-brain-barrier blocks off all information. I don't want. I don't want keep feeling blur or staring at this world in such a blank way. I feel so out of my life. T-T

No choice. No choice but to hang on. Just do whatever I can now ba...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

今天,电脑和电话都欺负我。。。=(

1 comment:

sHanNa said...

i still rememeber which visualiser you like in media player... the one u mentioned. Hehe~

i nv put visualiser now. =_="
Coz it'll make my laptop lag... hehe!

Take care~ all the best in everything.